Here’s some features of a Unit in the Trust:
- A Unit can only be issued to an eligible person/entity. [ID=48]Here are the details.[/ID]
- if you want a Unit then you have to complete an application form. There’s no automatic link to DPI or SFM or anyone else, it’s up to you to apply for a Unit.
- Unit are issued free-of-charge (no catches, no tricks, no hidden extras)
- Units can’t be sold, traded or transferred
- A Unit Holder can only hold a maximum of one Unit
- A Unit will be redeemed if the Unit Holder becomes ineligible to hold a Unit
- There’s no payout when a Unit is redeemed.
Like an Application form? – download one here